Extend your Stay in Canada
Cando Immigration representatives offer services and assistance for those applicants who are currently in Canada and chose to extend their temporary status or stay permanently. There are certain Federal and Provincial categories under which you may be eligible for extension or even permanent status.
You may choose to:
Extend your stay: Request to extend or change your temporary status as a worker, student or visitor whether you meet the criteria.
Apply for Permanent Residency: Those who wish to stay in Canada permanently can apply for permanent residency under several programs and pilots which include:
- The Family Class, this class allows a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen to sponsor an eligible dependent such as a Spouse, Common-Law or Conjugal Partner and Dependent Children or certain other eligible relatives
- Provincial Nominee Programs
- Federal Express Entry Programs
- Protected Persons and Convention Refugees
- Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases
- Caregiver Pilots
- Agri-Food Immigration Pilot
- Temporary Resident Permit Holder
Whether you need to extend your study/work permit and/or visitor record, change your status in Canada or apply for permanent residency, contact us for assistance.