Immigration within Canada

Cando Immigration representatives offer services and assistance for those applicants who are currently within Canada who choose to extend their temporary status or stay permanently. There are certain Federal and Provincial categories under which you may be eligible for extension or even permanent status.

You may choose to:

  • More than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and even more come to Canada to learn English or French. Foreign students are always welcome and add a rich culture to our classrooms and campuses. As a student, if your studies will last less than six months in Canada, then no Study Permit is required. Any studies beyond six months require a Study Permit, in addition to a Temporary Resident Visa, if you are not from a visa-exempt country.
    or Those who wish to stay in Canada permanently can apply for permanent residency under several Federal Classes which include:

    • The Family Class, this class allows a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen to sponsor an eligible dependent such as a Spouse, Common-Law or Conjugal Partner and Dependent Children or certain other eligible relatives
    • Canadian Experience Class
    • Protected Persons and Convention Refugees
    • Humanitarian and Compassionate Cases
    • Live-in Caregiver
    • Temporary Resident Permit Holder

The Federal government also works with individual Canadian Provinces who have the ability to nominate applicants who meet specific provincial criteria for permanent residency under the Provincial Nominee Program specific to each province.