Permanent Resident Card Renewal

Once you have received your permanent residency, all Canadian Permanent residents regardless of age require a Permanent Resident Card to travel outside of Canada and then re-enter Canada. This card is also required when enrolling at an accredited public post-secondary institution in Canada.

To be eligible for a PR Card the applicant must be a permanent resident of Canada, must live in Canada, and must not be under a removal order. This Card is only valid for a specific period of time and requires renewal before expiration.

Cando Immigration Services provides assistance with renewal of your Permanent Resident Card as well as for applications for Canadian Citizenship.

For more information on these programs click the button below!