Immigration Assessment

If you would like an assessment of your eligibility to immigrate to Canada, fill out the form below as completely as you can. When you submit it to us, we will carefully evaluate your eligibility and get back to you as soon as possible.

Please note that the personal information you provide is secure and is collected with the sole purpose of assessing your potential for immigration to Canada under the current Canadian Immigration Selection Criteria. We will only respond to you in regard to your Canada Immigration evaluation. You may consult our Privacy Policy for complete details.

The following Assessment Form will allow us to determine which of the following classes would best allow you to come to Canada.

Express Entry

Federal Skilled worker Class/Trades/Canadian Experience
This FSW class is for those that have work experience and want to immigrate to Canada permanently as a Skilled Worker. This class is based on a points system minimum of 67. If you have already worked and lived in Canada for at least one year in your field you may be eligible for permanent residency under the Canadian Experience Class. The Trades program also offers immigrants the opportunity to immigrate to Canada based off work experience and a qualified job offer from a Canadian employer.

Business Class
This class is for those that have a high net worth, run your own business and/or are interested in starting or investing into a Canadian business.

Temporary Student Visa
This class is for those that are interested in coming to Canada for post-secondary studies (not to work or obtain Permanent Residence)

Family Sponsorship

This class is for those that are Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents and want to sponsor your spouse, child, parent or grandparent for Canadian immigration.